发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

Raysonic威思顿在白天鹅音响展的最新报道 [复制链接]

1#
2011白天鹅:加拿大Raysonic顶级CD机亮相展会
作者:中关村在线 武竟 责任编辑:王乐
2011年9月2日,为期三天的广州音响唱片展暨白天鹅音响展在广州白天鹅宾馆隆重举行。作为国内举足轻重的HiFi音响唱片展,如今已经走过了18个年头。每年的白天鹅音响展不仅汇聚了中外众多顶级音频品牌,同时也是广大发烧友的聚会。本届白天鹅音响展,中关村在线数字音频频道共派出了三人资深编辑团,在三天时间里将为广大网友呈现一场全面、专业的展会报道。

Raysonic(威思顿)于2000年成立于加拿大,是一间高级音响企业,多年来,在广大音响发烧友中,享有良好的声誉。其推出的多款专业HiFi CD机在发烧友中得到了大量的认可,其中最著名的CD-128就许多人的梦想设备。公司拥有一批高质的科技人才并配备CNC数控中心设备,使产品的质量得到有力的保障,产品行销世界各地30多个国家和地区,得到众多高级音响用家和音响传媒的钟爱和推崇。

威思顿产品展厅

威思顿产品多款产品展示

威思顿胆机

威思顿功放

威思顿CD228

威思顿CD机

威思顿多款CD机展出

威思顿CD-138CD机

威思顿SP-200合并功放

威思顿功放

分享 转发
2#

这展室当时我看过,想不到电子管功放也有这么好的动态和解析力,当时给吓了一大跳。
3#

仿山灵,呵呵
4#

你很有才,哈哈

原帖由 乱刀侃翻 于 2011-9-7 21:57:00 发表
仿山灵,呵呵
5#

哈哈哈,是山灵有才
6#

Raysonic Putting style into its design philosophy.
One glance at any Raysonic skill product is all that is needed to be attracted to it.  Raysonic is a bold fashion statement in today's hi-fi designs. Traditionally, with tubes, a great sound equals to a great amplifier. Raysonic is bringing a new element into this formula: The idea that a great sound needs the complement of an elegant appearance.
7#

Raysonic at SSI 2011 Montreal, Canada High End Audio Show from www.stereophile.com Show Report By Art Dudley
Gunmetal glory from Raysonic

I’m not familiar with Raysonic, but their system sounded excellent: a large-scale presentation with good color and texture, elements of which may have been owing to the impressive-looking Raysonic Reference 26 mono tube amplifiers ($16,500/pair in Canadian funds). Each 180Wpc amp contains 12 Russian-made 7591AEH output tetrodes, configured for true balanced operation. (We were told that the loudspeakers, which bore the name Revolver, aren’t commercially affiliated with Raysonic.)
Even more appealing to this EL34 enthusiast—visually, at least—was Raysonic’s beautiful SP-300 integrated amp ($2600), on static display. I requested a review loaner, so perhaps I’ll soon have a better idea what this brand is all about.
8#

仿山灵??????,呵呵
9#

英文看不明,外观工艺不错!
10#

路过
笑而不语
http://shop67836684.taobao.com/
世间最美的是用音乐诠释心灵而非语言
发新话题 回复该主题