发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

SHUER SCL5耳机搭配QA350 MOD V2 HIFI数字播放器音质够烧 [复制链接]

1#
今天入了SHUER(舒尔)SCL5(大5),现在正在用QA350 MOD V2煲机,音场更加宽广,低频及其震撼,动态凌厉,人声厚实靠前,结像清晰,高频延伸也不错,因为该动铁耳塞是双通道的,低频与中高频互不干扰,解析力超强,声音大气纯净,有大耳机的风范。本来想入AKG K701但本人确实不喜欢耳机因其太笨拙佩带麻烦,这个SCL5也有发烧大耳机的效果,特别是佩带方便,其线材强于EC5线材,寿命较长。
分享 转发
2#

SHUER SCL5耳机搭配QA350 MOD V2 HIFI数字播放器聆听WAV格式的民歌红之湘女多情-苗苗

SHUER SCL5耳机搭配QA350 MOD V2 HIFI数字播放器聆听WAV格式的民歌红之湘女多情-苗苗(下载网站http://bbs.hifidiy.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=24),那声音简直是盖帽了,音场大气磅薄,人声厚实细腻,非常的有感情非常的打动人。
3#

援引他人评测“国产hifi神器之一qa350 mod v2版最新评测”实事求是之谈

援引他人评论,很中肯:
    “记得第一次听qa350时,我对其出色的推力和极高的素质留下了非常深刻的印象。当时我就决定以后肯定买一台。随着艾利和spinn莫名其妙的挂掉,购买qa350的日程就被提前了。当时我买的时候还只有原版,拿回来接上pk1效果相当的不错。从此pk1就可以出门带着走了。后来在逛qls论坛时,偶然发现还可以进行磨机,我就抱着试一试的心情把机器机寄回了厂家。经过几天的等待,换bg电容的qa350完成了。这就是所谓的第一版mod,也就是v2版的前身了。第一版mod的声场较原版拉的更开,声音更为柔和顺滑了。但是声音依然偏冷,只不过没有以前那么刺激。这可能是加大了电容容量的缘故吧。
    现在v2版出来了,相较于早期的mod版本改动很大。耳放芯片换了,线路也重新进行了设计。所以我又满怀期待的把机器寄过去了,希望这次声音可以变得更为动听些。结果不出我所料,现在声音比bg版的声音更为饱满温润,动态也有所提高。v2版对推力进行了很大的提升,这点在在推300欧的大耳机时显得更为突出。声音更为稳重了,大动态表现时更为游刃有余。不过最大音量并没有太大的增加,主要还是对耳机的控制力增强了。而且还有一点,最大音量时po口底燥会比较明显,不过在lo口下声音倒是很纯净。但是绝大部分人一辈子也不会开到最大音量听的,那个音量有点震耳欲聋了。由于耳放线路进行了重新设计,所以在原来pcb上面架设了一块小pcb。这种设计有个好处,就是如果以后出v2 v3 v4版时可以方便升级,有点像是801的耳放卡一样。
    总体来说v2版比早期mod版的声音更有音乐味了,但是整体路子还和以前一样。素质略有提高,推大耳机时比以前提高明显。v2版的lo口声音依然和以前一样,对于想用qa350当音源接耳放的人来说没有什么影响。并且现在lo口可以同时工作在line in模式下,也就是说350还可以当个便携耳放用用了。这个对于出差在外的人来说挺方便的。
    最后不得不说qls的服务相当之好。之前我的机器红外接收不灵了,这次寄回去不仅帮我修好了红外,还送了我一个全新的遥控器和一个新版的绒布套,并且还把我磕坏了一个角的前面板给换了。这些还都没有收费,国产品牌里有这么好服务的厂家真的不多啊!”
4#

援引老外对QA350原版的评价

援引老外对QA350原版的评价:http://www.headfonia.com/?p=5065&page=1
        The QLS QA350 Player is really something. It’s ridiculously cheap, it’s ridiculously big, yet it’s ridiculously good sounding. I really couldn’t believe my eyes when I received the player. If you think that the HM-801 is big, the QLS is even bigger. Well, as some people say, “I couldn’t care how it looks as long as it sounds good”. If the HM-801 comes in a nice glossy finishing that exudes a high-end aura, the QLS looks like a mere DIY project. The QLS, at $200 also can’t compete with the sound of the HM-801, but for $200, it kicks the butt of everything else near that price range.
         The QLS is pretty serious in designing the QA350. For starters, they only take WAV files through the means of SD Cards. It is equipped with a Wolfson WM8740, a D/A chip that no longer needs an introduction. The front panel reveals that the QA350 is a jack of all trades: a 1/8″ leadphone out, a 1/8″ line out & optical digital out combo jack, and a coaxial digital out. That’s pretty much everything you can think of in terms of connection interfaces.
        On the back side, you’ll find two different ports for power. A 3-pin square connector for charging the internal batteries, and a wallwart connector for operating the QA345 from AC power. There is also an SD card slot for the music library, a power toggle and a hold toggle switch. Though it may not be the prettiest looking player around, the QA350 is certainly one of the most full featured player I’ve come across. Oh, let’s not forget that the QA350 comes with a remote control. Now that’s pretty kickass.
        Despite the big size, the QLS player is not as heavy as it may look. The use of a lithium ion battery attributes to this. The charger turns out to be surprisingly small too, much smaller and lighter than the one found on the Hifiman HM-801, which is notoriously heavy for traveling purposes.
         The sound is ridiculously good. I listened to the QA350 directly through its headphone out using the JH16Pro, and I was truly blown away by what I’m hearing. Throughout my review of the JH customs, I always get bummed in being stuck on using the lousy Ipod Classic 120GB as my only portable source. Not anymore. The QA350 was finally able to give me the proper sound quality for the JH16 Pros while remaining friendly on the wallet. After all, my wallet still hasn’t recovered after that JH Audio review, so I can’t really afford to get a HM-801.
         The Ipod Classic is inadequate in so many ways when you are listening through a high end IEM like the JH16. Congested soundstage, roll off on low bass and the top trebles, midrange lacking clarity, and a bunch of other “distortions” on the sound. The QA350 is an immediate upgrade from the Ipod. Soundstage, separation, top and bottom extension, refinement, I really won’t waste time comparing the differences because it’s not even close. If you are looking for a high quality portable, but don’t really have the budget for a HM-801, you’l learn to accept the looks and size of the QA345 because the sound is worth it.
        I did compare the DAC section of the QA350 to our favorite sub $200 DAC, the Audinst HUD-MX1 (both uses the same WM8740 D/A chip). The comparison was done with the Audiotrak ImAmp and the HD800, and I find the QA350 to come very close to the DAC section of the HUD-MX1. Just a little less treble extension, air, and low end presence than the HUD-MX1, but otherwise the QA350 sounds very very good.
The headphone out on the QA350 by itself is fairly powerful, definitely more than the standard Ipod Classic headphone out. It was able to drive both the Beyerdynamic T1 and the Hifiman HE5LE to very loud levels (albeit at near maximum volume), and playing some bass heavy Prodigy songs from “Fat of the Land”, bass was clean with no distortions present.
        The QA350 is fairly cheap at $200 shipped, though you need to shell out some extra cash for a 16GB or a 32GB SDHC cards, considering that the QLS takes strictly WAV files only. Yep, no more uploading the entire 1,000 CD library to your portable player. But at the end it’s still worth it. 32GB gives you plenty of music, and you can always buy an extra 32GB card, seeing that they don’t cost that much these days (~$90 from Amazon.com).
         If there is one problem, it’s the LCD display that’s far too short to display album and song information. So you have to sort of remember the structure of the folders you have stored in the memory card. To my surprise, the navigation is fairly intuitive: up/down to scroll between albums, left/right changes tracks within an album, and the center button to play/pause.
         Other than functioning as a portable player, the QA350 also can function as a digital transport. Digital signal is sent through either the coaxial or the toslink interface. I prefer using the Onkyo ND-S1 dock due the nicer Ipod user interface, but the QA345 performs quite to the ND-S1 & Ipod Classic combination. There is also a line out for using a portable amplifier with the QA350, but it’s really quite big on its own, so it’s not something that I’d recommend.
5#

图???
6#

QA350 MOD V2搭配SHUER E530和E5C 听感

抱歉!QA350 MOD V2 图我不会发,只能发一个链接:http://www.headfonia.com/?p=5065&page=1
QA350 MOD V2 搭配SHUER E530和E5C 听感:
1.古璇 - 跟着感觉走
e530三频听着很平滑,没什么激情,e5c中音非常迷人,低音烘托的很有感觉!
2.刘星 -一意孤行
E530三频表达都很到位!细节丰富,音场开阔!换上e5c,猛!低音下潜够质够量,强劲澎湃,我喜欢e5c对这首曲的诠释!
3.蔡琴 - 月光小夜曲
e530很好,听着很安详,温柔,听着蔡阿姨,感觉年轻了许多,e5c依旧醇厚迷人,各有特色!
总体来说e530三频比较平衡,3频衔接也比较平滑柔顺,灵敏度,音场开阔,阻抗低于e5c,适合随身听,但是我觉得e5c的音乐感最好最迷人,e5c的潜力很大,尤其是功放下的表现,声音清澈通透比e530更毒。
7#

QA350播放器 的详细介绍,  http://www.qlshifi.com/wzcp/QA350.htm
最后编辑唐永红 最后编辑于 2011-04-19 14:39:59
http://www.qlshifi.com  乾龙盛音响
发新话题 回复该主题