发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

欧博Reference SACD-1.0 [复制链接]

1#
最近论坛又在争吵欧博的cd机,忽然发现国外的欧博网站已经大面积推出了欧博的SACD机.定价是3200美元.比2.2贵将近一倍.这里有评价和指数.早上粗略的看了一下,评价还不错.搭配的是全套丹拿的contour和krell多声道前级。
国内的欧博网站曾经有一段写上了这台sacd机,但很快就删除了,是否不在国内经销?

Ref.SACD-1.0 specifications

2 CHANNEL TUBE SACD PLAYER ---
MULTI-CHANNEL -- 5.1 SOLID STATE OUTPUT

SACD:

Playing frequency range 2Hz to 100kHz
Frequency response 2Hz to 50kHz(-3db)
Dynamic range 103db or more
Total harmonic distortion rate 0.002%or less
Wow and flutter Value of measurable limit(0.001% W.PEAK)or less

CD:

Frequency response: 2Hz to 20KHz
Dynamic range: 98 db or more
Total harmonic distortion rate: 0.0025% or less
Wow and flutter: Value of measurable limit( 0.001% W.PEAK) or less

General:

Laser: semiconductor laser
(SACD: 650nm)
(CD: 780nm)
Emission duration: continuous
Power requirements: 120VAC, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 60W
Dimensions / Weight: 21cm x 43cm x 33cm (HxWxD) / 25kg(Metal top panel)
Dimensions / Weight: 21cm x 43cm x 33cm (HxWxD) / 18kg(Wood top panel)
Vacuum Tube Analog 2CH OUT Distortion (RCA): Less than 0.03%
Signal-to-noise ratio: More than 100dB (Vacuum tube RCA output)
Cross talk: Less than -100dB
Vacuum tube: Sovtek 6H30 x1
0dBFS signal output: 2.3V RMS

SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICEFOR A

brand new review --- check out

http://www.hometheatertalk.com/Reviews/Consonance/consonance.html

IMPORTER/DISTRIBUTOR
QUEST FOR SOUND
2133 BRISTOL PIKE
BENSALEM PA 19020
215-637-3263
E-mail: questforsound@aol.com
Website: www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/sh.pl?0&1&adlr&Questforsound&1&

review--

Consonance SACD player

By: John Beavers
Home Theater Talk.com

Consonance Reference SACD 1.0 Player Review

Associated Equipment:

Krell HTS 7.1 Pre-pro

AVA Transcendence 7 pre-amp

AVA 350EX Fet-valve/tube hybrid amp

AVA Omegastar 240/3 SS amp

Dynaudio Contour S3.4 speakers

Dynaudio Special 25 speakers

Dynaudio T2.1 Center speaker

Dynaudio Audience 52 speakers

Velodyne HGS12 sub

The first thing you will notice about the Consonance SACD player is the gorgeous real wood chassis top, that is a signature design feature with many of Opera Audio's products. The unit weighs in at a hefty 48 lbs, along with an all metal remote that is fairly substantial itself. The transport in the Consonance is the same as the one in the Sony XA777ES, along with similar multi-channel speaker management software, but that is where the similarities with the vaunted Sony XA777ES leaves off. I've had the Sony in my system, along with the Marantz 8260. Other players/outboard DACs that have been in my system are the Jolida JD100, Perpetual Technologies P1A/P3A/Monolithic Power Supply (w/full Modwright mods) and the Sony 9000ES.

There are 3 ways to hook up the Consonance player to your pre-amp or pre-pro; a tube output, a solid state stereo output (Note: the tube output will shut off if you use this connection) and for multi-channel you have 5.1 analog outputs. If you want to a/b the tube output to the SS stereo output, then the multi-channel analog main outputs is how'd you do it. As unlike the dedicated stereo outputs, connecting up this way will not shut off the tube output . For digital output you have an optical out. There is no coax digital out on this player.

So how does it sound? For those of you who have experienced the increased sonic dynamics that tubes bring to components, the sound produced by the Consonance tube outputs will come as no surprise. Instruments have a presence that you usually don't get with solid state. There is a lively presence to the music that takes you that extra step closer to being there. The much sought after "air", the sense of space around the instruments and vocals, becomes more apparent with this player. Vocals take on a richness of tone that is the hallmark of tube gear. The XA777ES had a laid back quality to the sound; not so with the Consonance. It's not overly forward, but the music is more in the room, and to my ears sounds more life like. I did not feel as drawn into the musical performance with the Sony as I do with the Consonance player.

I decided to try a little comparison between the tube output/Consonance DACs and the Krell HTS 7.1 DACS. Switching on the fly between the Consonance DACs/tube output and the Krell DACS, I found that with the Krell DACS there was not as much "air", vocal richness lost some of it's luster, and the sheer presence of the performance, along with the immense soundstage I was experiencing, diminished when I went away from the Consonance Tube output. Quite impressive considering this was in comparison to an $8K pre-pro.

Last week I took the Consonance over to my friends place. He had recently purchased a good chunk of the "associated equipment" I had used for this review (AVA T7 pre-amp, AVA 350EX amp and Dynaudio 25 speakers). I'd warned him that he would need to consider a better CD player (he has a two year old $300 Sony CD player) to get the full benefits of the pre-amp/amp/speaker combo I'd sold him. Sure enough he'd called to say that it just didn't sound as good as when he'd heard it at my place. The moment I entered his audio room I saw what 90% of the problem was. He'd put the speakers less than a foot away from the back wall. I went about re-positioning the speakers, and then we set down to listen. He was very pleased, and a bit amazed, at the striking difference that was made by moving the speakers out from the wall had. And at this point he expressed complete satisfaction with the sound. That changed in the next hour. We hooked up the Consonance player. I don't know who had the bigger smile after the first selection of music was played. What my friend has that I don't is a dedicated room, without the handicap of a large RPTV planted right in the middle of his stereo "imaging" area. What I had experienced at my place with the Consonance player; the expansive soundstage and 3-D imaging, was taken to an entirely new level here. A few hours later my friend was asking when I would be selling the Consonance to him. I told him I doubted that this player would be leaving my system anytime soon. He just smiled, and reminded me of what I'd told him earlier in the day; that the next Consonance SACD player due out would be a full 5.1 tube output player.

I will post a follow up to this review in a few weeks. My new 5-channel amp is due to arrive next week, which will give me the chance to see how this player does with it's non-tube 5.1 output.

John Beavers
Home Theater Talk.
[upload=jpg]uploadImages/2003711820165383.jpg[/upload]
分享 转发
2#

eric 在 2003-7-29 22:14:53 发表的内容
xinhuawang0 在 2003-7-29 16:55:25 发表的内容
看了半天,怎么没有一个关于欧博SACD音质的评价呢?

哈哈,好象没有人关心这个问题啊。

没人关心这个问题,欧博也有责任的。一个新的产品的推出,自己总要做宣传的,但我在欧博自己的网站上根本看不到这个产品!让国人怎么关心它?任何一个企业,好东西不在国内投放都是不可原谅的:你可以在国内指定很高的价格,但不能拒绝国内顾客的。如
果在国内根本都不做宣传,凭什么说国内不喜欢它的产品吗?它的2。2不是卖的很好吗!连宣传都不在国内做,是有点过分了。

书归正传,还是请E版替欧博做一下国内的工作吧。SACD毕竟是未来的发展趋势,国产的如果真能达到SCD-1的水平,我们也没有理由拒绝吗,起码不会所有人都拒绝的:毕竟银子是自己的呀。
3#

看了半天,怎么没有一个关于欧博SACD音质的评价呢?E版,能否来一个?欧博不在国内销售,但您总可以弄出一台来比较一下吗。如果真的好,不防来个出口转内销。别看国外价格高,出厂价不会比国内销售高多少的。(我卖过很多其他产品,其国外的市场价是国内的5-10倍,从进口商到消费者有许多环节和税收费用,没有这个差价,经销商是无法生存的,而且里面还不存在暴利的。)当国内许多人感兴趣时,也可以开拓国内市场吗。
4#

哈哈,好象没有人关心这个问题啊。
5#

eric 在 2003-7-29 22:14:53 发表的内容

哈哈,好象没有人关心这个问题啊。

是啊,看了十几页,终于有人醒了。人们太注意政治。。。我惭愧
6#

你在...........
7#

[upload=jpg]uploadImages/200451910133977722.jpg[/upload]
8#

已经出了Reference SACD-2.0了。

[upload=jpg]uploadImages/200451822401384695.jpg[/upload]
9#

Raxel 在 2004-5-18 18:59:07 发表的内容
看了半天,也没人评价音质,偏题的帖子太多,版主也应该控制一下.JS卖1.1万,本来想了解一下有没有吃过螃蟹的.读了10多页都是无关内容.

不是已经说了不在中国销售吗?所以我也见不到,更别说试听了啊。
10#

上海
11#

没有啊,他们样品没有,但如果买的话,JS说了1万1多点.可以订,一个星期拿货.
12#

2.0是多声道的,1.0是双声道,听JS说的.好些价格也就差2千元左右.
13#

看了半天,也没人评价音质,偏题的帖子太多,版主也应该控制一下.JS卖1.1万,本来想了解一下有没有吃过螃蟹的.读了10多页都是无关内容.
14#

争论很无聊,能挣回外汇很好啊,国内卖不了人家还不在国外卖?2w多的国产cd,一般人谁能买起,即使能买起的也去买洋货了。
起码人家在国内买的东东都是货真价实阿,不像惠威,全系列产品国内都有,就是和出口的用料不一样。糊弄国人。
15#

Raxel 在 2004-5-19 8:10:59 发表的内容
2.0是多声道的,1.0是双声道,听JS说的.好些价格也就差2千元左右.

是双音道的,把1.0 的SONY 转盘和显示屏换掉了,重量也减轻了7KG,不要轻信JS。

[upload=jpg]uploadImages/200451910114924619.jpg[/upload]
16#

gscool 在 2003-7-17 19:14:08 发表的内容
白菜 在 2003-7-11 9:40:24 发表的内容
欧博之流的厂家给我的感觉就是有奶就是娘。

他开始起步还不是靠国内客户,取得经验资金后到国外发展,出名壮大后,反过头来不睬国内客户了,原因只是嫌在国内赚得少!还拿些国外不懂是否公正的评测在国内炫耀,暴发户加小人一个。

赚你们的钱??!你们有瞧得起过什么国内产品吗??

我音箱用美之声,功放用土炮,有什么瞧不起的吗?
17#

对他們就是想赚你們的錢, 在国外卖得多不多只有他們才知道,反正秀造好了,国人就肯高价买!
18#

发错了!http://www.bertrandaudio.com/Products/XINDAK/Xindak.htm
19#

白菜 在 2003-7-11 9:40:24 发表的内容
欧博之流的厂家给我的感觉就是有奶就是娘。

他开始起步还不是靠国内客户,取得经验资金后到国外发展,出名壮大后,反过头来不睬国内客户了,原因只是嫌在国内赚得少!还拿些国外不懂是否公正的评测在国内炫耀,暴发户加小人一个。

赚你们的钱??!你们有瞧得起过什么国内产品吗??
20#

请大家看这个网址,我看不出其产品和国内的有什么区别,但是价钱就.....

http://www.hifi168.com/Bbs/article.asp?ntypeid=10&titleid=32855&page=3
发新话题 回复该主题