发烧论坛

注册

发新话题 回复该主题

"海印音响市场朝圣探秘乐无穷" <绝对极品> [复制链接]

21#

真不好意思!<<2009香港音响展CD>>应该是<<2008香港音响展CD>>才对,在此特别更正一下。
22#

近段时间纽西兰Perreaux在国内也被炒得火热,很多论坛都有评论这东东,代理是否在发力大推啊!建议开展一些小型音乐会让多些发烧友认识其风采。是好东西肯定会得到认同的。
23#

都是好东西啊看的口水一地,三件套的DCS应该不便宜吧!
24#

纽西兰呢只野有听过下...早派系德发有间野用离推只加拿大既喇叭...中高嗰密度好OK....嗰老细话新机...未保开...仲有派玩...
25#

空间的宽阔度、高中低频的操控力和各频段的质量分配才是它的强中之强!!!
26#

物美价高.........
朝圣的好地方
【联盟音响淘宝店】http://shop113496.taobao.com  手机:13751733255  QQ:80333186
27#

原帖由 欧阳 于 2009-3-29 23:31:00 发表
物美价高.........
朝圣的好地方
赞同!!!!!
28#

好东西
下毒人不中毒!
29#

那天和wilson兄去朝圣还有一点的发现和惊喜是荷兰VDH的FIRST ULTIMATE MKII信号线,这款全碳纤线声音十分平行,整体自然通透、音域宽广,而且质感和细节相当好,这款线大家值得留意!!!!!!
30#

同感!还有他们用的电源处理器也是相当有素质的!
31#

发烧友的耶路撒冷!
JBL4344, EMM Lab CDSA SE, NAGRA PLL, EXCLUSIVE M5 MONO and more....
32#

经历了金融海啸人们对物质的享受看轻了,但重视了精神上的享受,而且对精神文明的概念也提升了,对音乐的理解也加深许多,这样对音响市场的发展和促进有积极作用,音响市场的蓬勃发展对我们发烧友也有利,这样我们的选择也多了,而且还可以货比三家,这样音响店会受到压力才会以合理利润和良好的服务来竞争市场,这样会对整个音响业界会带来新机。
33#

都是好东西,感觉有些东西价格与价值背离太大了,是还物有所值心里悬着呀!
音源:LP,DR. FEICKERT ANALOGUE Woodpecker+SME 309+BENZ LP-S,ASR Basis Exclusive ;SACD:ESOTERIC X-01  Limited;  PIONEER CT-F1250
前级:mixing MC300-PSE;
音箱:ATC-100;
NBS+PAD+LiveCable+Duelund diy。
34#

音响这东西是虚拟却是有实体的,是否物有所值就要看您对它的理解了。(只代表个人意见)
35#

纽西兰PERREAUX这厂家近期好像要大展拳脚吧,则看了官方网有一款250I的合并机的形容詞十分惊人:the  world's  most  powerful  intregrated  amplifier   真的要试一下是否真的那么劲!
Perreaux Launches the World’s Most Powerful Integrated AmplifierDUNEDIN, New Zealand (March 27, 2009) – New Zealand hi fi amplifier manufacturer Perreaux is proud to announce the launch of the éloquence range, including the 250i – the world’s most powerful Class-AB integrated amplifier.
“The 250i delivers in excess of 350 Watts of continuous power into an 8 Ohm load before clipping,” says Perreaux Engineering Manager, Clinton Jensen, “making it the most powerful Class-AB integrated amplifier in the world.”

The 250i features a custom-designed 1000VA toroid power transformer, with an XQ core and magnetic shielding, to provide low electrical and mechanical noise, while offering well-regulated voltage and enormous amounts of current.
A low-impedance power supply, along with high-current MOSFET output devices and Class-A signal stages, result in a sound that is “dynamic, commanding and resolute”; according to Martin van Rooyen, Perreaux Managing Director.
“Power delivery of the éloquence 250i Integrated Amplifier is totally effortless and remarkably clean,” continues van Rooyen, “you find yourself continually wanting to turn it up and enjoy the music.”
The éloquence 250i is a sophisticated amplifier with many features, including input volume trim, initial volume, maximum volume limit, home theatre bypass, non-invasive balance control, customisable input labels, and more – all accessible via the intuitive user interface.
Solid construction and build quality has always been a Perreaux hallmark and the éloquence 250i Integrated Amplifier is no exception; the rugged chassis design, 18mm thick milled aluminium front panel, massive custom heat sinks and unique surface finish exudes luxury and ensures a lifetime of trouble-free operation.
The 250i’s compact little brother, the éloquence 150i, is rated at 150 Watts into 8 Ohms and 300 Watts into 4 Ohms, and retains the same sonic characteristics, intuitive user interface and luxurious fit and finish.
Both éloquence integrated amplifiers are available with an optional 24-bit/192kHz Digital to Analogue Converter (DAC) – ensuring complete integration of digital source components, such as network music servers and set-top digital receivers, into a high-performance music system; as well as an optional Moving Magnet (MM) and Moving Coil (MC) Phono Stage allowing connection of a turntable.
The éloquence 250i and 150i integrated amplifiers, along with the optional DAC and Phono modules, are available now from hi fi dealers throughout the country.
36#

个人认为样子还是有霸气的,声音如何就要听过才知道了。
250i-360High-04.jpg (, 下载次数:7)

jpg(2009/4/1 17:54:14 上传)

250i-360High-04.jpg

250i-Top-Lid-Off.jpg (, 下载次数:14)

250i-Top-Lid-Off.jpg

250i-Top-Lid-On.jpg (, 下载次数:6)

250i-Top-Lid-On.jpg

37#

古董皇兄对百乐这品牌怎样看法,有没有听过它的声音。
38#

wilson兄已经评述得非常清晰,小弟非常赞同!
39#

我朋友上次也听了纽西兰PERREAUX的150I合并机也较喜欢,声音也非常合胃口,后来看了广告介绍250i也快到货,而且售价都是5万多,所以他打算上250i,各位有何意见!
40#

Perreaux,披露士吧?

很多年前我们LD就曾搞来玩过不少啦,现在还有某些旧型号在同好那里用着,据说开机有开大电闸的效果,挺吓人的。
壮士豪情怀天下
英雄仗义本无名

江门市青年音响爱好者协会
发新话题 回复该主题